The TwoFour Trading Platform is a comprehensive trading solution for front, middle and back office processing across financial products. TwoFour facilitates global trading activities of a bank, brokerage or hedge fund in a flexible, efficient and cost-effective way.
TwoFour seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing systems, and is designed to support 24/7 trading around the globe. Organizations can easily configure workflow processes to support (changing) operational practices, and traders can
view consolidated information across all products according to personal preferences and requirements.
Programmer to help create and deliver an exciting new Product of exceptional quality. Work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and innovative environment to develop a large-scale financial application.
- Actively contribute to the definition of our future product development strategy
- Program using the C# language in the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Write SQL to extract information from a relational database
- Develop and execute automated test scripts
- Build test cases
- Candidate must have BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with at least a 3.0 grade point average
- 0 – 1 years of professional experience
- Experience programming in an object oriented language
- Experience writing SQL
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment