The Senior Sales Executive/Manager position is an experienced sales position focused on delivering targeted sales campaigns within the New York region. Individuals will work in a team environment, be responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, set and execute sales strategy and manage all aspects of the sales cycle so as to achieve assigned sales targets for the described software solution.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Achieve and surpass assigned sales targets within allocated territory.
- Develop and manage territory by building relationships, promoting TwoFour brand awareness, and developing opportunities with new accounts.
- Manage team selling environment including the development of territory business plan, account plans, opportunity plans, or close plans. Accurate and timely reporting of sales and forecasting
- Manage sales activities including: prospecting, qualifying, internal and external resource coordination, proposals, and contract negotiations.
- Ability to understand and develop customer opportunities in multiple functional areas (trading, risk, operations, finance, IT, etc)
- Ability to understand a prospect’s business problems and develop the sales solution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exude confidence and leadership in the execution of the job function.
- Develop and maintain relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions of an organization
- Develop and maintain peer relationships with “C” level executives.
- Proven success and desire to sell in a team environment
- Ability to qualify, develop and manage an active pipeline to drive results
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles involving multiple products and solutions
- Maintain fluency in TwoFour products and solutions, industry and IT trends and associated value propositions, and relevant customer case studies
- Develop and maintain relationships with cross functional teams within TwoFour
- Actively seek and provide mentoring and guidance from management and peers
- Participate in external committees, groups, associations, etc to broaden touch with external business community
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Preferably educated to degree level in a related discipline i.e. Finance, Computing, or Business Studies etc.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 7+ years of quota achieving direct solution selling complex technology solutions in to the financial services sector
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate success in multi-year quota achievement within the same company
- Candidates should be able to demonstrated experience in selling to the accounts, markets, geography for the position
- Desired proficiency in TwoFour and/or competitive products with vertical experience where applicable.
- Candidates should have experience in a team selling model
- Candidate must have track record of growing multi-year customer relationships
- Candidate must be able to prioritize and work in a multi-tasking environment
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the structure and decision making process of financial institutions
- Candidate must be self motivated with a committed attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Candidate should be comfortable building relationships and working at the C-Level
- Candidate must have excellent presentation and inter-personal skills
- Candidate must be motivated for success and comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Candidate must be proficient in prospecting and developing new opportunities
- Candidates will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work deals involving multi entity and location solutions involving complex contract negotiations
- Candidates must have a proven ability to develop and communicate solutions based on understanding customer’s business issues
TwoFour is a provider of 24/7 global technology solutions for treasury and capital markets. Specializing in foreign exchange and cash management, TwoFour enables financial services organizations to stay ahead of the market, achieve operational excellence, reduce risk and drive down costs through its technology leadership and deep domain expertise