The TwoFour Trading Platform is a comprehensive trading solution for front, middle and back office processing across financial products. TwoFour facilitates global trading activities of a bank, brokerage or hedge fund in a flexible, efficient and cost-effective way.
TwoFour seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing systems, and is designed to support 24/7 trading around the globe. Organizations can easily configure workflow processes to support (changing) operational practices, and traders can
view consolidated information across all products according to personal preferences and requirements.
Bright, motivated college graduate who wants to help create an exciting new Product of exceptional quality. Work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and innovative environment to develop large-scale financial applications.
- Conduct functional testing
- Assist in the design, development, maintenance and execution of effective test plans
- Perform system troubleshooting, installation and support for global client base
- Create and maintain documentation
- Assist with the analysis and documentation of business processes and software requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or other related technical discipline with a GPA > 3.0
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- 0-1 years of professional experience
- Experience writing SQL is a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment